So Farr, So Good

Monday, September 13, 2010

Dr. Appointment Cancelled

I went into work today and accomplished alot. Got a call from the doctor's office today around noon and said that they were going to have to cancel Dad's appointment this afternoon. One of the doctors patients had been in a cycling accident and they had to do emergency surgery on him. They said that Dad's biopsy will be no later than Friday.

I'm not sure what role the lady played that I talked to, but she was so helpful and so informative. I was really frustrated because we have yet to see this neurosurgeon yet and ? I only talked to him maybe about 5 minutes and that was when he briefly told me what was going on last Monday afternoon. I had several general questions that I had and this lady took the time to talk to me and go through all of my questions, which makes me feel better.

I went and picked up Dad after work today and he came over and hung out at our house for a while and ate a little dinner with us. He said that he has had two episodes where he got really light headed today. I'm hoping tomorrow is better for him.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Wimmer's said...

I wish I lived there so I could help you guys out some. I love you so much. You hang in there, and SERIOUSLY, if you need us to come take Reagan for a weekend, or even just get him out of the house for a couple of hours, we can do. Don't hesitate to ask.

September 14, 2010 at 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home