So Farr, So Good

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Saturday Morning Run

In the excitement of the pool party yesterday, I forgot to mention that I got up and headed down to the trail at 8 am and went for an hour and ten minute run. Not really sure how far I ran, but I'm thinking it was between 4 and 5 miles. I saw a few people I knew and would run with them for a while and then turn back and head the other direction. I may say this every time I go to the trail, but I really do love it and we are so lucky to have such a great place in Austin, TX. It's so great to see so many people down there running, walking, and riding their bikes. I felt really good about my run yesterday morning and didn't really feel too tired after it either. Need to make sure I am getting as much runs in as I can since my surgery is in only 5 days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home