So Farr, So Good

Thursday, August 12, 2010

No Workout Today

I didn't work out today! Reagan woke up around 4:30 screaming. I went and got him and finally got him calmed down and back to sleep around 5:15 or so. The alarm went off way too early at 6:20 and I woke up with a bad headache.

It was pretty quiet at work today which was a welcome change, especially since I am taking tomorrow off as a vacation day. This is the first vacation day that I've taken since the South Carolina trip in March and it is much needed. I did get everthing I needed to take care of done today since I worked through lunch. I look forward to days off, but dread knowing what my desk is going to look like when I get back to the office.

We are kicking around ideas of what to do tomorrow. We may go to Sea World in San Antonio or possibly drive down to Corpus for the day and go to the Texas State Aquarium and spend some time on the beach. We will decide when we wake up tomorrow!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chewie De La Bacca said...

Hey, that's what we're going to do this weekend. COPYCAT!

August 13, 2010 at 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home