So Farr, So Good

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Swimmig Sunday!












After lounging around most of the day yesterday, we had pretty busy day today. Reagan slept until 7:45 this morning, which was awesome. We finally got out of bed around 9 am and decided to go to Upper Crust Bakery for breakfast. I love this place and miss the bike rides that I used to take with my cycling buddies up there. We used to meet early Sunday mornings and take a 15 mile bike ride up there, eat alot of delicious baked goods, and ride 15 miles back home. I may try getting a group together to do it again when cooler weather rolls around.

After our breakfast, we headed back South and went over to Sprouts to go get some produce. If you guys haven't been over there, I highly recommend it. We read the weekly ads and every now and then we will go over there and get our produce. Today we got a ton of stuff for only $15!

We got home and Reagan and I dropped Darrell off and we headed to Borders to get some new books. One of Reagan's favorite book to read is "Where's Spot?" It has little flaps that you can lift up to see if Spot is hiding in various places. I will ask if Spot is under a place and Reagan will say, "Nooooo!" We usually read this book at least twice before bed time on most nights. So, we went to go find some more Spot books so we can switch it up some.

Darrell was at the grocery store when we got back, so Reagan and I sat and read all of his new books and by that time, Darrell was back home. Once the groceries were unloaded, we decided to load up and head to the pool. We went over to Dick Nichols Pool, which is where I used to swim alot when I was training for the Danskin Triathlon a few years ago. There weren't very many people over there at all today and I was surprised since it was over 100 degrees today! Last weekend, I had gotten Reagan a little swim suit with a flotation device built in since he really wanted to let go last weekend. It worked pretty well. It's a little big on him since he's so skinny, but it served its purpose. He kicked and splashed ans squealed and had a great time in the water again. He even treaded water in his little suit and we showed him how to blow bubbles. I think Reagan is going to be a better swimmer than me in no time!

The other thing I did today was to REGISTER for the San Antonio Half Marathon. November 14th, I will cross that finish line!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home