So Farr, So Good

Monday, March 16, 2009

Two Months Old

Reagan is two months old today! We took him to the doctor for his 2 month check up. He is now 10 pounds, 14 ounces and is 22" long. He is only in the 30th percentile of height and weight for his age, but I am sure he will be catching up soon. He was so good at the doctor today and was smiling and making sweet noises for me and even for the doctor. Poor little guy had to get 3 shots and one oral vaccination today. I went to Mom's to see him at lunch and I have to say that there have been few times when I have seen him cry more than he did today. Poor little guy was not feeling well at all. He seems to be really tired right now, so hopefully we will have a good sleep night.






I ran another 5K yesterday. It was the Get Your Rear in Gear 5k that was benefiting colon cancer research. It was down at Landa Park in New Braunfels. It was cold and very wet, but thank goodness, the actual rain stopped right before the race. It was a beautiful run along the Comal River, across a golf course, and through a pretty little neighborhood. My time was 37:21.
I'm getting a little quicker each time, which makes me feel like I'm actually making progress. My main running buddies, Karla and Sydney, are out of town for spring break this week (lucky teachers!) so I will be running solo this week. I am hoping to do 8 miles again this week. I need to beat my 2 hour time that I had last weekend.






Here are some pictures of our sweet little guy on his 2 month birthday!






He's had a long day and is sleeping now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home