So Farr, So Good

Friday, February 27, 2009

6 Weeks Old, Party at the Capitol, and No Nap















1.) Darrell and Reagan when I left for dinner.
2.) Darrell and Reagan when I got home from dinner

Here we are at 6 weeks. I've heard and read so many things that say 6 weeks is a milestone and your baby will start sleeping better. Reagan hasn't napped all day today.


The folks from Darrell's office had a shower for us today and I had to go pick up my packet for my 5K that I am doing tomorrow. Reagan usually goes down for a nap around noon and sleeps until about 3 or 4. Not today...he was having none of that. He would fall asleep while I was holding him and as soon as I would put him down, he would wake up and start crying. I thought for sure he would fall asleep when we got in the car to head down town around 12:30, but no such luck. After he had not slept all day, I figured for sure that he would be super fussy once we got to the shower. Everyone passed him around and there was still no fussing. We got back home a little before 5, I fed him a little, he fell asleep, I put him down, and he was awake again.

Darrell got home about 6:30 and didn't feel like eating so I went and ate some yummy tacos at Aranda's with my Mom. When I returned home, there was Darrell feeding a half asleep clean baby listening to classical music. He's in his playpen now, but I can still see him wiggling, so I know he's not asleep yet. Here's hoping he'll sleep all night!!






Red Sox cake and cupcakes with baseball rings from the shower. Thank you so much, Texas Legislative Council!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home