So Farr, So Good

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Reagan and Ella




One of my very best friends from college, Amanda, came to visit from San Antonio with her husband, Max, and their beautiful little girl, Ella. Ella is almost 9 months old. I found out that I was pregnant with Reagan the Wednesday after Amanda had Ella. We are always joking that Ella and Reagan wil get married one day. Here are their first photos together.
I went out and ran/walked the 3 mile loop at Town Lake today. I actually ran more than I walked today, so I was very happy about that. It was CRAZY windy outside.
Tomorrow, my Mom, Reagan, and I are heading up to the Dallas area to visit some family. My Grandmother was one of 9 children and there are 2 boys and 2 girls left. I am very close to the next to youngest sister, My Aunt Winnie has alwas been like another grandmother to me. She and my Uncle are getting into their 80's and I have been trying to spend as much time as possible with them.
I am already laughing about how different it is to travel with a child. I feel like I have packed the entire house for a 4 day visit!! I am really looking forward to seeing all of my family. I haven't seen them since July 4th and I was sooo sick when I was up there last. My Aunt loves to feed me and I love to eat and I didn't do much eating at all last time since I was so sick. I will make up for it this time!!




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the pic of you and Amanda with your babies. :) And, I love the pic of Ella with the green food all over her face. Too funny. I hope the trip to Dallas and back goes well. I look forward to seeing you soon! Big hugs - Raitch

February 10, 2009 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home