So Farr, So Good

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sleep!


So Monday night, we somehow managed to get almost 6 hours of straight sleep! That was pretty great. I slept from 7:30 pm-9:00 pm, woke up and pumped for the last time, went back to sleep until about 11:30 when Darrell brought him upstairs. Darrell said Reagan had been wide awake since 9 pm. My shift starts at midnight, so I took him. I would get Reagan nice and calm and he would be asleep. I would put him in his cradle and he would be good for about 5-10 minutes and then he would start crying. I'd get up and do it all over again. I did this until about 1:30. Darrell got up then and swaddled him really tight in his fuzzy blanket and then put him inside of his little swaddle blanket, which makes a little baby straight jacket. Check out the picture of the swaddler, it's super awesome! Once Darrell put him in this, he was out and slept until Darrell's alarm went off at 7:15! Hooray for almost 6 solid hours of sleep!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home