So Farr, So Good

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Here's a little background...Darrell and I both graduated from Southwest Texas State University. Darrell graduated in 1999 and I graduated in 2002. We met in the summer of 2003 and got married on October 12, 2007.

We moved to Austin in 2005 and although I kicked and screamed about moving back "home", I could not be happier and couldn't imagine being anywhere else at this point.

We have two beagles, Cali (3 1/2) Charley (7 months) and are expecting our first child, Reagan Benjamin Farr, on January 15, 2008.

I wanted to start this blog as a way to keep friend and family updated on what's going on in our lives as we know that we are about to start a roller coaster ride!

Hope you all enjoy!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hooray for the blog! I cant wait to keep reading!

January 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home