So Farr, So Good

Monday, January 26, 2009











After a week and a half off, Darrell went back to work today. I'm thankful to still have my mom off for another week. She has been in and out for the past week making sure that both Darrell and I are able to get out of the house at least a little bit each day.








We are actually getting more sleep then I thought we would. My milk is in, but we are having a really hard time getting Reagan to latch on, so we are pumping every two hours and feeding him my milk out of a bottle. I actually like that better because I know exactly how much he is eating each time.








We had lots of visitors this weekend. Yesterday, our friend Linda Marsh stopped by and in the early evening we had a big crowd over. Three of my friends from agencies I work with in town stopped by. Erin and her 15 month old daughter, Hadlee, Mary and her almost 9 year old daughter, Hailey, and Sandra stopped by. With all of the noise and commotion and being passed around, Reagan didn't fuss at all. We welcome these opportunities for him to be around people so that he can get used to it. I think he likes the attention!








Here are some new pics of him from this weekend.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home