So Farr, So Good

Tuesday, January 20, 2009













My newborn photo.























Reagan's Newborn Photo


My mom kept saying how much he looks like me and Saturday when she came to the hospital, she brought my newborn photo. Keep in mind I was a couple of pounds more than what Reagan is, hence the sweet double chin, but the similarities are definitley there.



We were able to come home Sunday at 2 pm. There was some what of a debocle at the hospital and we almost had to staay at least another day, but everything was sorted out and we ended up coming home, which I was very thankful for. Sunday night was rough. He was very fussy and we got very little sleep. Darrell ended up taking Reagan downstairs so I could get some sleep.


We took him to the pediatrician yesterday. The pediatrician that we are seeing was actually my pediatrician from the time I was in 4th grade to about 16 or 17 years old. She remembered me and my little bro, which I thought was so awesome. She even had a photo album of picctures that her patients had given her over the years and she pulled out one of my pics from when I was about 14 or so. How funny!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is striking how similar you and Reagan look alike, Sarah. Even your fingers are doing similar things. :)

January 21, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home