So Farr, So Good

Monday, September 21, 2009






















The pictures in the overalls are out-takes from his 6 month photo shoot. The one was his eyes closed was the first picture I took. Reagan is such a little ham and smiles as soon as I pick up the camera. And of course, there he is again dragging his golf club around.
The picture of him sleeping was right before the game started on Saturday. Then he woke up and enjoyed the game with Dad and cruised around the house and came over to say hi to Charley.
We had a pretty productive weekend. I had listed Reagan's infant carrier and the three bases on Craigslist and I sold them Saturday morning. Last week, my old co-worker and friend Frank had called and needed some work done on his computer. He and his wife are now officing out of their home that is outside of Dripping Springs, so we packed up and went out there Sunday morning. We wondered around outside and Reagan played with the goats. He had no problems sticking his fingers in their mounts and pulling on their ears. I wish I had taken my camera with me! He really, really enjoys being outside. I can hardly wait until we can let him start exploring on his own! When we got out to Frank and Linda's, we noticed that they only had Frank's truck out there and were missing a couple of their vehicles. They had left one with their daughter who is in grad school in Colorado and had sold another one, so they were down to one car. I laughed and told them that we had an extra one since we had just gotten the CRV. Frank offered to buy it and wrote me a check. I also mentioned that we had hung our TV on the fireplace, but were looking for a mantel. Linda just happened to have an extra one that is just the size that we need. Frank said that he will bring it out to us later this week. So, Linda road back with us and picked up the car. Very profitable day for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home