So Farr, So Good

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Big Week











This past week has been a HUGE week of firsts for Reagan. He crawled early in the week, the next day, I was at work and Mom sent me a picture on my phone and he had pulled himself up. Yesterday, he sat himself up. This weekend has been spent watching him put his new found exercises to work. He's spent alot of time in the floor moving around, pulling himself up on anything that he can get a hold of and when he gets tired of crawling, he just sits up. He really seems to be enjoying himself and pleased with his talents.

The surgery is scheduled for this Tuesday, September 1st. They are going to call tomorrow and tell me what time it will be. We had our last appointment with the urologist on Thursday and he said that he will probably be the first one in surgery on Tuesday morning since the youngest patients are seen first. I am very nervous about this and haven't been sleeping well the last few nights as the day draws closer, but I am trying to stay positive. The doctor has been great and he keeps reassuring us that everything will be fine and that the younger the child is, the more resilient they are. I am sure it will be fine, but I am just ready for it to be over already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frogg said...

Dude - your little guy is growing fast! Just read your post, and know that he will be in my prayers. Take care & blessings to you all.

E.

August 31, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home