So Farr, So Good

Tuesday, August 4, 2009












We had another busy weekend this past weekend! Friday was Mom's birthday and she wanted the day off so she could go see her friend that lives up by Dallas. Darrell and I both took the day off.

Friday was also my friend Sydney's birthday, so I got up early and met her and Karla for a run down at Town Lake. So nice to be able to do that! After that, we went and had breakfast at Magnolia Cafe. Someone had given Sydney a gift card to PF Chang's for her birthday, so we decided we were going to go there for lunch. We went home for a couple of hours and got cleaned up and let our breakfast settle. Then Reagan and I met the girls at PF Chang's. I had never been there before and it was very good. We did share The Great Wall of Chocolate for dessert. That things has a ridiculous 1440 calories in it! The three of us shared it and still didn't finish it. It was pretty awesome!















Saturday morning, I got up and rode my bike for the first time since I found out I was pregnant in May of last year. I only did 3 loops around the Veloway (9 miles.) A couple of weeks ago during a dinner with a bunch of my work out girls, we decided that we are all going to do our favorite bike ride, The Rip Roarin Ride, in Liberty Hill. I did this one two years in a row and it was my very first long ride. The ride is on September 29 and we are planning to do the 28 mile ride, which is the route that I have done in the past. I've got to start riding more so I know that I can do the 28 miles!

After my ride, I went home and got cleaned up and took Reagan to get his pictures taken at JC Penney. The appointments were running about 45 minutes behind, so I was hoping that Reagan would make it through his photo shoot without a meltdown. Other than trying to get him to be still long enough to get his picture, he did really well. They had him on the floor and there was a cushy mat under the sheet and Reagan just wanted to roll around. The photos came out so cute! Email me and I will send you the link to view them!

Saturday evening, we had a family date. We tried out a restaurant called Woodland (http://www.woodland.com/) that has been on South Congress for a year or two and I have been hearing about. It was really great!

Sunday, Darrell got up and met my Dad at 6:45 am for a round of golf. Reagan and I slept in until about 8:15 and enjoyed the morning playing and napping. The rest of the day was just spent lounging around and hanging out.

Here are some pictures of the little man from the past few days.















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home