So Farr, So Good

Sunday, August 16, 2009

For the past couple of weeks, our good little sleeper has been waking up every couple of hours. Darrell and I are just exhausted and are not really sure why Reagan has all of the sudden started waking up alot after he slept through the night so early on. I took him over to Mom's on Thursday morning and she told me that this is about the age that we need to start letting him put himslef back to sleep. When Darrell came home that afternoon, he told me that people at work had told him that he is at the age that he needs to learn to put himslef back to sleep. That evening, we went through our normal routine, got Reagan to sleep, put him in his crib and turned the baby monitor off. We heard him crying several times throughout the night, but he would eventually go back to sleep. We have been doing this every night since Thursday and it seems like each night we hear him crying a little less.

Earlier this week, I found out that one of the agents that I work with found out that her daugher is expecting twins in December. They know that one of the babies will be a boy, but they are not sure of the gender of the other one right now. I have been telling Darrell that I wanted to get rid of alot of Reagan's stuff that he has outgrown or not used, so I loaded up my car and headed down to San Antonio. I was so glad to clear out some stuff and they were do thankful to get everything, so it really made me feel good.

This morning, I got up and road my bike out in the Driftwood area for about 10 miles. We didn't get started until 9:30, so those hills out there were not so easy. The rest of the day has been spent lounging around and doing laundry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home