So Farr, So Good

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Two Weeks Down

Dad has two weeks of the radiation/chemotherapy down and 4 more weeks to go. So far, he seems to be feeling very well and the oncologist said that he could not ask for Dad to feel/look any better at this point. Dad is still eating well, getting out and walking around his neighborhood, and has even played golf a couple of times. We are hoping that things continue this smoothly for the next 4 weeks of treatment.


Through all that has been going on, I've still been trying to train for my half marathon in San Antonio that is less than a month away (November 14)

I've been running 3 miles 2 or 3 times during the week and have been keeping up my mileage on the weekends. Last week I ran 8 miles and today I was supposed to run 9, but I missed the turn on my route and ended up doing about 10.5. I feel really good about my training and know that I will make it through this half marathon without any problems.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home