So Farr, So Good

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Teething Fever

So, the first round of sickness came and went, well...sort of! The nose has not stopped running, but since it has turned back to a clear color, we are no longer worried about it.

Yesterday, when I picked Reagan up, the daycare said that they were just about to call me because he was running 100.3 fever. I picked him up and he didn't feel warm at all. I brought him home and he seemed to be feeling fine. I kept taking his temperature and he never had any.

I went ahead and took him in this morning since they didn't technically send him home yesterday and he never seemed to be running fever at home. They called me today at 12:15 and said that he was running 100.8 fever.

Darrell went and picked him up and brought him home. He said he's been pretty cranky all afternoon and finally took a 2 hour nap.

He's got about 3 or 4 teeth coming in right now, so we are pretty sure that's what is causing the fever. He's been chewing on his hand and drooling everywhere since the weekend. His teeth are definitely taking their sweet time coming in. He now has 4 on the top and has two on the bottom with a tiny point of a third. We felt a few that are coming in further back, so I'm sure that can't be too pleasant for him!

So tomorrow, it's my turn to stay home with him and I'm looking forward to snuggling with my sweet man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home