So Farr, So Good

Monday, May 2, 2011

Pirate Party







We went to a birthday party on Saturday morning for Reagan's friend Victor, who is turning 2, and Victor's half brother, Daniel, who just turned. Victor is the son of my friend Allison that I went to high school with. Victor also goes to the same day care as Reagan. The party was pirate themed and started off with a treasure hunt around the park. It was so cute. There were about 8 kids or so and I think the oldest one may have been 6 or 7. I didn't know how well Reagan would do with it, but when the older kids started to run towards the treasures, Reagan would get really excited and run behind them. Here's an awesome picture of him in his pirate attire with his treasures. These are the cupcakes that Allison and her sister made for the party. I wish I was that creative!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home