So Farr, So Good

Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy Weekend Fun!

Wow! What a great weekend! Friday evening, I had helped to plan a suprise birthday party for my friend Rachel's big 3-0. Here's all of us at Waterloo Ice House and there's our friends Thomas and Melissa hanging with Reagan.
















Saturday was a day of pre-wedding girl fun for our friend Tammy, who is getting married on June 27. Tammy and Rachel are my two oldest friends. I've known Tammy since kindergarten and we have known Rachel since 7th grade.) We went out to lunch at Katz's Deli, had AMAZING 90 minute pedicures "Foot Facials" at Aziz (http://www.aziz.com/), and finished off with ice cream at Amy's Ice Cream. Then we headed back over to my place and played with Reagan for a while. Here we are before we left the house. Left to right me, Tammy, Nicholle (Tammy's soon to be step-daughter) and Rachel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home