So Farr, So Good

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Family Weekend

Since it is the next to last weekend of the legislative session, Darrell worked all day on Saturday and will have to work all day tomorrow as well. I took off work on Friday and Mom, Reagan, and I headed up to the Dallas area to see my Great Aunt and Uncle and a bunch of cousins. We weren't really planning on leaving very early on Friday, but Reagan was wide awake about 4:45 am, so I got up and got ready and went and picked Mom up and we headed out of town. We got up to Dallas at 10 am. Reagan was great on the trip. He slept the first two hours of the ride and the second couple of hours, I sat in the back seat with him and he just talked and played with me. He played in the floor for a long time and then he started getting really tired. I thought for sure that he would take a nap, but apparently, he was too excited to be in a new place to take a nap. He finally slept about 45 minutes. Luckily, he was so tired that he slept all night on Friday. He fell asleep about 10 and woke up about 6:20 Saturday morning. He's just so sweet when we wakes up. He is always so happy and just makes the sweetest little noises and smiles and laughs. Saturday, I saw several of my cousins and Reagan was just passes around to everyone. He never fussed or cried and even smiled at everyone that held him. My 82 year old uncle asked me if he ever cried. We had such a good time with everyone and it is so good to see them.


















Last time we went to see the family, Reagan was 4 weeks old. Here are pictures of my cousin Madison from our last visit and then one from this visit. He's getting so big!





















On the way home, we stopped in Troy and saw my friend Colleen's parents. Here's a picture of Paula Q. with their dog McAdoo and Reagan.

















When we went took Reagan to his 4 month check up, she said that he is holding up his head so well and that we can start to feed him with a spoon. So, we did just that this evening. He did great and loved it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home