So Farr, So Good

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Exersaucer!


Reagan got a new toy yesterday. He is to the point where the swing only entertains him for a short amount of time and he is really liking to be held in a standing position. So, we got him an Exersaucer that is full of all kinds of fun toys and buttons you can press with lights and sounds. Here is is checking things out.
He has had a better week than last week and has been in alot better mood. He is still chewing on his hand alot and is drooling a ton, but I think I am hoping for a tooth too soon.
Last weekend, I ran the Texas Round Up 10K. The route was completley different than last year and took us on the east side of I-35. It was nice to be able to see a new route. There has been so much new development in that are and it was really neat to see how things have changed.
Ths morning, I ran the Schlotzky's Bun Run 5K. This is the 3rd year I did that on. In 2007, I ran it in 35:42. In 2008, I ran it in 35:00. Today, I ran it in 40:23. Last year when I did it, it was after I had been training for the 2 half marathons and had been running usually 5 times a week since August. I am just going to keep working at it and hopefully be able to get my speed back up.
I have one more 5K that I have scheduled that will be next weekend. That one is the Chuy's Hot To Trot. This is the last race for the Austin Runners Club Spring Sprint Challenge that consisted of 2 10K's and 3 5K's. (I've also thrown my half marathon and today's Bun Run in there.)
I don't have anythin else scheduled for right now. I have my bike tuned up and my bike rack on, so I do have intentions of riding again. I joined Lifetime Fitness this past week and I'd also like get back in the pool over there and do some swimming. I'm not sure I will do a triathlon this year since the swim is still very intimidating to me, but I may look into doing a couple of duathlons. I can handle the running and riding.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home