So Farr, So Good

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!

It's been a great day. I went to breakfast with mom this morning at Torchy's Tacos and we did a little shopping.


















Then Darrell, Reagan, and I went later this afternoon to Eastside Pies and had some awesome pizza.
















On our way back home, we stopped at a place over on 1st St. and got some cake balls. I had read an article on these tasty treats in Austin 360 and they were just as good as they said they would be.













My Mother's Day Gift was a beautful mystic topaz neckalace, ring, and earring set. Here's the picture of Reagan and Darrell giving my gift. What a sweet little face! It was family plaid short day, so we all had on our super cool plaid shorts. Darrell picked out Reagan's outfit.



















1 Comments:

Blogger The Wimmer's said...

MMMMM. Cake balls.

May 10, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home