So Farr, So Good

Monday, March 8, 2010

Toddle Time!

















Reagan is officially a toddler!! We spent alot of time in the backyard this weekend and he decided to get up and walk. He had been taking a few steps here and there, but he was taking lots of steps on Saturday! He is very pleased with his new accomplishment. (Look for a video to be posted soon!)

I had a stomach virus on Thursday and Friday, so we had quite a bit of downtime this weekend while I got to feeling better. Thankfully, Darrell and Reagan have not gotten sick. I'm sure that can be partially contributed to Darrell following me around the house with a can of Lysol. Nice...

We've got a very busy March planned. My friend, Colleen, is getting married on the 20th, I have a 5K on the 21st, on the 23rd, Reagan, my Mom, and I are driving to Charleston, South Carolina to see my Aunt Betsy, and my cousins. I'm going to run The Cooper River Bridge 10K on the 27th when we are in South Carolina. I'm super excited about running in a new location and seeing some different scenery. I'm pretty nervous about such a long drive with Reagan, but I've been doing alot of research on traveling with a toddler. I have some tricks up my sleeve, so we will see how those work out for us!

We are also getting ready to start our first round of home improvements. We have been in our house almost 3 years, so it is time. We are going to start with some work in the kitchen, my bathroom (the spare bathroom), a new garage door, and a few other minor repairs. We went to Home Depot last night and at least started to look at things and get ideas. We may start sometime in April with the bigger projects. I'm excited and a little apprehensive about the tasks ahead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home