So Farr, So Good

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

I can't thank Darrell enough for being such a great husband and father. I am so lucky to be married to this amazing person who does so much for Regan and I. Reagan andI love you very much!! Today was pretty low-key. Darrell got up and went to the grocery store like he does every Sunday morning. While he was gone, I fed Reagan, cleaned out the fridge, and made coffee for us. We just lounged around for a while and then went out and ran some errands and went to lunch at Chili's. Here are my two men on their first father's day together.














Since Sunday is my Dad's golf day, Darrell, Reagan, and I took my Dad to lunch yesterday and hung out with him for a while.
Our friends Amanda and Max were at Amanda's parents house out in Bastrop, so we went and hung out with them late yesterday afternoon. Max, Amanda's parents, and her brother, Kyle, had gone kayaking on the Colorado River. Darrell, Reagan, and I hung out with Amanda and her little girl, Ella, while the othrs were gone. As soon as they got back, the guys grabbed their golf clubs and went out to play a quick 9 holes. We had figured that they wouldn't play golf since they had been out on the river for several hours and Darrell hadn't taken his clubs out, but Amanda's Dad had a bunch of extra clubs and were able to put a set together for Darrell. While they guys were out playing golf, Amanda, her mom, and I hung with the babies. Reagan got his first kiss from Ella. What a special day!

































































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home