So Farr, So Good

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas 2011





















We had a great Christmas at home. I told Darrell that when I was a kid, we were always at our house on Christmas morning and I want to make sure that Reagan is always at our house on Christmas morning as well. How else would Santa know how to find Reagan?? We brought Reagan downstairs and he was so excited to see all of the goods that Santa had left. Back around Thanksgiving, we had gotten some random toy magazine in the mail and Reagan has been fixated on three things from that catalog: a golf set, a hockey set, and a Snoopy Snowcone Maker. He has mentioned these items at least once, every day for the past month. Luckily, Santa was able to bring them all, along with some other stuff. He was very happy with all of his new presents. We opened more presents and then Grandma came over and we opened more. We had a great Christmas lunch and then went over to my Dad's and took him food and presents. Reagan had a very long day and did not have a nap until late in the afternoon.

It was really nice to have all last week off of work. We had 2 days off and with the 4 days I took off and weekends, I had a total of 10 days off. So very nice considering I have only had 2 days off work since I started back in March!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home