So Farr, So Good

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

We have had a great Christmas and it has been so much fun to share it with Reagan this year! We opened all of our presents here at home this morning and Reagan payed more attention to his toys then I thought he would! I figured that he was going to go straight for the boxes and paper, but he actually played with his toys. We let him play for quite a while and then fed him breakfast and he took about an hour nap. Once he woke up, we went over to my Mom's for Christmas Dinner. We opened up our presents there and ate an delicious dinner of hen, dressing, green beans, whipped sweet potatoes, and five cup salad. We ate so much and lounged around for a while and then Mom, Reagan, and I headed over to see my oldest niece, Isabel, and her family. Here are some photos from our day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home